Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Night At Dinner...

Last night I had a video shoot at the church. Since I'm not on my darling husband's payroll when it comes to video work, I made him take me out to dinner. Given the circumstances of the past few days, I was in the mood for Chinese. We went to a wonderful restaurant called Flo's Asian Kitchen and split Peanut Chicken - fantastic. Caleb had Chicken Potstickers (thank you half-price happy hour appetizers!) and actually liked them a lot. Anyway, after we were done eating, our waiter brought out our fortune cookies. This is where it gets good (and reminds us that God has a sense of humor). Rob's fortune cookie: You will have a happy adventure soon. My fortune cookie: Others take notice of your radiance. Caleb's fortune cookie: You will be rewarded for being a good listener. lol Too bad he didn't read this before dinner!

No comments: