Saturday, December 6, 2008

In A Galaxy Not So Far Away...

Back when having a daughter was just a dream, I never would have thought that one of her favorite things to play (at the ripe old age of 13 months) would be Star Wars. Granted, her brother is a pretty big Star Wars fanatic and her uncle could put most people to shame with his knowledge of all things Jedi, but for my sweet, dainty little daughter, it never seemed like a possibility.

My mighty Jedi knights-in-training (at least they kept themselves busy while I folded the laundry).


My littlest defender of the galaxy. The microphone on my camera is not very good, but if you listen closely, you can hear Myah making 'Light Saber sounds'. She really has the sound effects down and it cracks me up to see her and Caleb duel with their light sabers.

No comments: