Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bike Riding

The other day I was at a thrift store and found a little red bike that was the perfect size for Myah. It was only $4 so I figured I could always resell it at a yard sale if she wasn't interested. We were going to wait and give it to her for Valentine's day but she found it before we could put it away. Needless to say she was jumping up and down and squealing with joy. We took it outside the next day so she and brother could 'ride' together. Personally, I thought she'd just sit there and ring the bell while watching Caleb. I couldn't have been more wrong. She watched brother zoom around the cul-de-sac then she decided she was going to do it too. Within half a hour she was peddling her little heart out and looking like she's been riding a bike for a while.






Learning the basics of bike riding.


Biking like a pro.


Caleb thought that this would be a fun thing to do.

No comments: