Friday, May 21, 2010

What A Mess!!!

So I know I haven't posted in a looooong time, but I kind of have a decent excuse or two for it. In addition to out-of-town guests, camping trips and just being crazy busy, a month and a half ago my computer, very unexpected, died. It was determined that the logic board was fried beyond repair and the mourning process of losing a lot of my files took several days. lol

After a couple of visits to the Apple Store and their website, we determined that we were going to have to custom order a new Mac since I needed certain items in the computer to do my job. After several mistakes with the order, I finally got the computer delivered only to have to leave for a job in Atlanta two days later. When I got back a week later, I got it all hooked up, installed more drives and loaded all my software. Whew!

In the mean time, the kids kept growing, playing and acting silly - and I have pictures to prove it! I plan on spending the next week or two catching up on the blog and trying to get myself back in the routine of blogging on a regular basis.

Stay tuned!

No comments: