Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pictures Coming Soon

As you may have noticed, I am the only person who has yet to update their blog with adorable pictures of small children dressing up for Halloween. For this, I apologize.

We went to a birthday party on Halloween for one of Caleb's little friends and while we were there, my camera was dropped and broken. The person who did this shall remain nameless, but they were heard crying and saying, "I don't deserve Halloween this year."


Needless to say, I don't have pictures of the kids first Halloween together. I do have several pictures coming from some friends who took pity on us and snapped a few shots for me. Once I have these pictures I will gladly post them. For now, this is all I have - it was the last (and only) one taken before the camera broke.

No comments: