Monday, January 12, 2009

Buddies and Bowling

While in PA we get together with my Mom's side of the family every year on Christmas. This year, due to travel for ourselves and my one cousin, we delayed the get together until Saturday. There's always a lot of kids, a lot of food and needless to say, a lot of noise. It's always a blast and a great way for everyone to catch up with each other. And to think that I thought it was hard to get three kids to look in the same direction at the same time...




Before we left for Phoenix, we had to take Caleb bowling. I'm not sure why, but the child loves to bowl. We decided to take him bowling for an early birthday party. My dad, Rob, Caleb and I all bowled a game. Needless to say, Caleb and I were not in contention for first place. In fact, I'm ashamed to say that I didn't even break 100 - I got a 99 - with the bumpers up. I like to tell myself that I scored that low on purpose. So Caleb wouldn't feel left out...



No comments: