Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures from Home

Eating in my room

.
Talking with my brother on the phone

.
Meeting my doggie (who I think is hilarious)

.
Being happy

.
Playing with my toys

.
Trying bananas for the first time - they're my favorite so far

.
This is my new pacifier. Mommy and Daddy call it my 'baby bling'. It makes Mommy and Daddy cringe that this is the only pacifier I will use except for the one that I brought home from Taiwan - none of the others are the right shape, size or length.

.
Watching Mommy fold the laundry is exhausting

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh Mel, she's so beautiful! And looks like she is just settling right in!!!!
Good luck with your move. If you need anything, please let us know!

Shana said...

Myah is just precious! So glad you are home. Best of luck with the jet lag.
-Shana

Chris said...

So precious!! Hope the move has been completed, and you can begin to really settle in now!!
Keep us updated, we love to see baby at home! She is doing so well, as are all of you!
Blessings
Chris

Debberoo said...

What a cutie!